Monday, June 18, 2012

Project #1: Venus Submissions

Hello blog followers.  Here are the submissions for our first art challenge.  Besides myself, there was only one other submission for the first project.  I was hoping to receive more artwork, but we have to start somewhere, and that's good enough.  So, here are the two pieces of artwork from Project #1: Venus.  There will be a new challenge posted later today.
This piece was submitted by Alekx Schneebeck.


This is my solution for this theme.

I am very excited that  I am creating artwork again.  There were a couple days where I treated this project as if it were my job.  So keep reading, as a new challenge will be posted later today.  If you didn't read the update, I am going to be keeping the time between projects at two weeks so participants will not feel rushed to create their artwork.

Thanks for reading,

Raygun

1 comment:

  1. I love both. I dig the fly. So cool. Was that anything to do with "gadfly" too? Anyway, I suppose I could pull out a million literary thoughts. So neat.

    ReplyDelete