Monday, June 11, 2012

Deadline Coming Up!

The deadline for Project #1: Venus, is coming up this Friday.  If you want to submit a piece of artwork, email it to artwithstrangers at gmail dot com.  The deadline is 11:59pm Easern Standard time.  All artwork will be displayed on the blog.

I'm still accepting random words for the word draw to be used for upcoming projects.  Feel free to email word suggestions or leave them as comments to the posts.  Just, you know, let me know that they are word suggestions so I don't get confused.

Based on feedback from participants, I think I will keep the work time for each project around two weeks.  This will give everyone an ample amount of time to work out their ideas and get them down on paper, or whatever they are working on, without feeling rushed.  I want everyone to have a chance to do their best work.

Good luck artists, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.

Raygun

No comments:

Post a Comment